About

Welcome to Lakes Federal Credit Union



Lakes Federal Credit Union was chartered in 1956 by the employees of RCA (Radio Corporation of America) of Monticello Indiana. The credit union was located in the RCA building on Hanawalt Road in Monticello until 1982 when the credit union moved to 1500 N Main St. due the the closing of the RCA plant.

In 1983 our charter was expanded to include several sponsors in White, Jasper and Pulaski counties. In 2003 our charter was expanded to include anyone living, working, worshiping or attending school in White, Carroll, Jasper or Pulaski county.

In November 2004 we moved to our current location at 106 Rickey Road. Our new facility includes an ATM machine and drive-thru lanes. On-line information is available on the perfect-teller to check your account activity and transferring funds between accounts.

We continue to offer savings, checking, Christmas accounts, IRA’s and certificates, plus loans are available to members for everything from personal use to purchasing a home at competitive rates.